9.06.2008

Ow.

I have a cramp in my right pinky finger.

Now what kind of a complaint is that? Who's going to take me seriously?

But it hurts. Frequently. That's my ENTER key finger! It's also the one I use for sticking up in the air when I drink tea. And pressing ENTER and drinking tea are two things I do a lot. (Addendum: it seems that I also stick that finger up when pressing any key that is not ENTER. I do that a WHOLE lot.)

Apparently that's just too much for one small digit to bear.

Ow.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger John M.:

Eat more bananas.

05:03  
Blogger Jess Haskins:

Couldn't hurt. As the Doctor says, bananas are good.

07:52  
Blogger PIGNOUF:

Alors, on fait prolonger le week-end ! et on trouve des excuses bidons !

13:10  
Blogger Jess Haskins:

Ah, mais je n'ai pas besoin de le faire prolonger -- je fais mes vacances, lundi je pars pour deux semaines en Alaska!

Là, peut-être mon doigt peut récupérer...

17:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home