10.17.2010

Four Years in New York

I don't often share my music, but on a whim I decided to put together a mixtape to commemorate the past four years spent living in New York.

It's an "enhanced podcast" in m4a format, and should play in Quicktime or any of your more versatile media players. I spent far too long mucking around figuring out how to make it, but at least I got an excuse to take Garageband out for a spin.

I couldn't begin to describe the musical tastes this particular compilation might appeal to. All I can say is I hope you'll enjoy.

Four Years in New York

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous:

Your mixed tape cheered me up. I felt like I was in a Manhattan Speakeasy. Wonderful music. I've been a fan of your blog since its inception. I love your instincts, taste, visual style, everything. The fact that you put the music out made me want to say thanks and hello!


Lisa

14:39  
Blogger Jess Haskins:

Thank you! That's so nice to hear. I'm so glad you enjoyed my mixtape -- and I'm glad you decided to come out and say hi!

15:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home