9.02.2009

Wonderland

Made almost exclusively from spliced and recombined audio samples from Disney's 1951 film Alice in Wonderland, Wonderland, by Australian electronic artist Pogo, is an oddly pleasing album of eerie, rhythmic chillout tunes. All four songs are available for download from Last.fm. (My favorite is Lost.) The first track, Alice, is also available as a music video on YouTube.





Be sure to check out Pogo's other remix work. Classic movie mélange Go Out and Love Someone is well worth a listen.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jess Haskins:

Since I don't want it to be lost from this post, here's a link shared by reader jc:

http://www.yooouuutuuube.com/v/?rows=36&cols=36&id=pAwR6w2TgxY&startZoom=1

Just wow.

(Yooouuutuuube, I'll have to remember that. Nifty trick, and it works particularly well with this video.)

20:21  
Anonymous jc:

I was looking for a way to comment on the post, but couldn't see one. Forgive my densneness!
Glad you like the link, I also thought it was tres cool. Fun to leave on in the background at student parties!

10:42  
Blogger Jess Haskins:

It's all right -- if people are having trouble navigating and finding my quirkily-named links, I need to know! Glad you persisted. :)

10:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home