6.23.2008

Arte y pico award

A ways back, Capitán Langstrump of the excellent Pildoras Crumelus stopped by to graciously bestow the Arte y pico award, from the blog of the same name, on Blue Tea. My silence on the point up to now was not an indication of refusal, but more like arriving a little late to the acceptance ceremony. So start the music, here I am (huff, puff).





The award is passed from blogger to blogger and honors blogs for "dedication, creativity, community, joy, and above all, art". With those criteria in mind, here are my choices for the next five honorees:

Florizelle for Le Divan Fumoir Bohémien

John Coulthart for { feuilleton }

Tellurian for hanuman

Xenmate for a near life experience

Marion for Mapping the Marvellous

For those who wish to accept the award, here are the rules:

1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.
4. The Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte Y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these conditions.

My thanks to Capitán Langstrump for the honor. I hope you'll find something of interest among my choices for the next round -- which is the point of the whole thing, after all.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous:

Many thanks for the award, that's very kind of you and encouraging for me. Please forgive me if I don't continue the 'chain' - I don't think I can come up with five blogs or writers who would like to participate. Sorry about that, and I hope you understand.

07:11  
Blogger Jess Haskins:

Absolutely. I'm usually torn when I get these things myself, since a lot of the blogs I really admire don't usually take part in these bloggy, memey things, and I have trouble coming up with enough who do. But I figure I'll play along because even if they don't pass it along, ultimately it's just a chance to spread the word and give a little shout out to blogs I like. Of which yours is definitely one. :)

10:25  
Anonymous Anonymous:

Thanks again. I've passed it on but I'm not sure how many of the recipients will do the same. And I agree it has its use in the sense of saying "I like these places, you may do to."

21:32  
Blogger xenmate:

Many thanks for your kind words. Please forgive me for not passing it on.

09:48  
Blogger tellurian:

I'm flattered to have you mention my blog, thank you. I'm also relieved to hear you were torn because that's the way I was feeling too. I wasn't going to pass it on but now I see the chain is nearly broken, I'm torn all over again!

21:30  
Blogger Nancy Reyes:

You have a great blog....congratulations

20:50  
Blogger Jess Haskins:

Thanks, Boinky...your kind words are always appreciated. :)

10:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home