List five weird habits you have. Tag five.
1. I begin every morning with a fairly regimented breakfast ceremony, with a bowl of cereal, tea with milk, a glass of orange juice (with added calcium), a glass of water, and a multivitamin. I lay out the dishes on the table in the same arrangement every day and prepare and consume everything in the same order: cereal, juice with vitamin, tea, water. I keep three cereals in the cabinet, always Multigrain Cheerios and then two other rotating varieties. My tea I always drink in an unusual mug shaped like a gargoyle, which I really should post a picture of someday. I only use the gargoyle mug in the morning -- when I have tea later in the day I select a different vessel.
2. I take baths, always at night, and only shower when really pressed for time or when no bathtub is available.
3. I have a very strong aversion to spoilers for movies, tv shows, books, etc., and go to great lengths to avoid them. Even if it's not something I particularly care about. I'm really into the artistic integrity of a work.
4. I always finish books once I start them. There was one time in recent memory where I didn't -- a book of short stories, The Dragon Path by Kenneth Morris -- and even then I suffered through far longer than I should have. (If you've read one Kenneth Morris story, you've read them all.)
5. I screen phone calls. Always.
Take it away: LadySusan, Maktaaq, Lynn, Michael, and PoshRockerBoy.