5.25.2005

Updates galore

As you can see, I've done a bit of tweaking around here. I tried to make the format deviate at least a little from the default. I'm fairly happy with the result. Things to do in the future: get the bluetea image slapped up on some host somewhere so I can put it in the sidebar, and maybe find an interesting background for the blog (also reliant on finding an image host). I'd also like to find out how to customize the comments page, but that's still a bit beyond me. Anybody know how?

I renamed the "comments" link to "sips." Clever, eh? Makes you want to comment, doesn't it?

You'll notice a few new categories on the side, and a whole slew of new links. Many of them, whether through theft or coincidence, will probably be familiar to Maktaaq, but that's just because she has good taste. Please do browse through a couple of them. Because I have good taste, too.

I suppose the next thing to do is fill out my profile. Should be fun.


reading: Marjane Satrapi, Persepolis; John Gardner, Grendel

music: Katamari Damacy soundtrack (again!)
beverage: Twinings English Breakfast tea

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Maktaaq:

Me, good taste?

You're sweet!

12:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home